Resistance to UV, Chemically aggressive environments as well as resistance to
What is polyurethane waterproofing
Polyurethane is a liquid-based Waterproofing Membrane which is highly elastic. It is usually cold applied and cures into a membrane with excellent abrasion, chemical, thermal and UV resistance.
Liquid rubber is used for a wide range of applications ranging from waterproofing to corrosion protection.
- Hot rolled
sheeting,galvanized and asbestos sheets.
- Concrete foundation, retaining walls, showers, balconies, ponds, reservoirs, planters, parking decks and roof slabs.
- Corrosion protection of metal.
- Wastewater and sewage pipe protection.
- Elongation; after 1000 hours achieves 137%
- Contains No environment damaging VOC’s
- 1.2 mm film thickness
exceded8 bar pressure
- Tensile strength (MPA) = 1.8
- Elongation at break (%) = 425
- Angle tear (KN/M) = 13.6
Call For a Quote: 086 722 7273